Saturday, February 9, 2013


I have tried the following 7 steps and I feel satisfied with the improved focus of my thoughts and actions and the improvements in health, happiness and financial situation. Therefore, I wish to express my gratitude to God by forwarding the “Seven Steps…” to as many persons as I can, as suggested by SRB.

With Best Wishes for successful practice of the Seven Steps.

SSN


Seven Steps to be Healthy, Prosperous, Happy and Blissful
 SRB

At least once a day, stand erect (or sit erect) with closed eyes and start practicing the following seven steps with a pleasant smile of happiness which is continued throughout:

1.     Divine Energy is around me (pause to visualize it) and flowing down my body (pause to visualize it) from head to foot. (pause to visualize it)  Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like. Then visualize: My body has Divine Energy (pause to visualize it)and is surrounded by Divine Energy.” (pause to visualize it)

2        Divine Energy around me (pause to visualize it) and within me (pause to visualize it) is making me healthy (pause to visualize it) youthful (i.e., full of youthful energy). (pause to visualize it) Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like.

3. Divine Energy around me (pause to visualize it) and within me” (pause to visualize it) is making me active (pause to visualize) successful (pause to visualize it) wealthy(pause to visualize it)without greed or  arrogance (due to wealth and success). (pause to visualize it)  Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like.

4. Divine Energy around me (pause to visualize it) and within me (pause to visualize it) is making me relaxed (pause to visualize it) happy”. (pause to visualize it)  Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like.
5.     Divine Energy around me (pause to visualize it) and within me (pause to visualize it) is guiding me about (pause to visualize it) what to think (pause to visualize it) what to do (pause to visualize it) how to do (pause to visualize it) “when to do(pause to visualize it), with an attitude of surrendering yourself to omniscient God with full faith that HE will always guide you. Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like.

6.     Because of the Divine Energy around me(pause to visualize it) and within me(pause to visualize it), I am enjoying (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it) Heavenly Bliss (pause to visualize it and continue to enjoy if you prefer)………. Enjoy this calmly and peacefully for as many repetitions as you feel like.

7.     With head bowed down with humility, repeat number of times: I am grateful (pause to visualize it) grateful, (pause to visualize it) grateful (pause to visualize it) for everything”. (pause to visualize it)  

Regular practice of these seven steps with a pleasant smile of happiness
will lead to better physical, mental, spiritual and financial health.

You will start getting a satisfying and happy feeing after some days which will go on increasing thereafter. How soon it will start or increase thereafter will depend on the quality of practice. When you feel satisfied and happy with the results of this practice, tell others about these seven steps to help them and to express your gratitude to God.

Notes:
A. The underlined portions above have to be repeated without any confusion or interruptions. To ensure this, please read the seven steps number of times till you have learnt these by heart. It may be better to translate these into a language that you normally prefer and then learn the steps by heart.
B. While practicing, check frequently to ensure that you are having a pleasant smile of happiness throughout.

C. Because all religions worship God, persons of all religions can practice these steps which are based on omnipresent Divine Energy only. Those who do not believe in God can also practice by  replacing the word “Divine” by “Omnipresent” in steps 1 to 6 and deleting “with an attitude of surrendering yourself to omniscient God with full faith that HE will always guide you” from item 5 and “and to express your gratitude to God” from the last line.
.
For clarifications or comments or informing SRB about how you feel after practicing these steps, you can contact SRB at srbharathi18@yahoo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment